About Me

I can be amusing but with a dismayed face, 
For the most part you would find me a couch potato scurrying to keep pace.
I am sane but in the weirdest way,
An overthinker, I postmortem every word you say.
Half-time a corporate worker and a full-time daydreamer,
Beware! My horoscope comes with a disclaimer.
Somedays, my ambitions are a little overblown, 
Trying to move mountains alone. 
While somedays, I feel the world getting at me, 
Thereby spurring my rambling spree. 
Also I have a keen nose for vibes, 
So only if we vibe, we jive. 


Comments

  1. Outstanding information. It is very helpful and very useful.it is amazing work. https://zimnative.com/blogs/historical-sites-and-ancient-ruins/ziwa-ruins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The saga of groom hunting

Confessions of a 30-year-old grandma

An ode to the mundane